Thursday 29 January 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my new blog, where I will attempt to post a variety of articles looking at my wargaming hobby. I have recently rediscovered wargaming after about 10-15 years and have really enjoyed getting back into the hobby. This has largely been down to the great guys at New Buckenham Historical Wargamers club in Norfolk, who run a range of thoroughly impressive and amazing games on a Friday night. They have an excellent Facebook page which I recommend checking out, and I will try and post links on here too. While I did play Warhammer and 40k when younger, I stick to the historical stuff now.

I have played different rule sets and games - before joining the club I had played mainly Rapid Fire and DBA, but since joining the club I have also played Black Powder, Impetus, Fire and Fury and many more! I have also bought Alan Abbey's 'Blood Bilge and Iron Balls' Napoleonic naval rules which I have yet to play, but I am getting the ships together for it as my current project.

Thank you for looking at my blog, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment