Wednesday 30 March 2016

Russian/Ukrainian ruins

I picked up 4 of the Airfix 'ruined buildings' set on Ebay for a steal, and have set to work on painting them and turning them into a ruined diorama for the gaming table. This is the Ruined Cafe, Ruined Corner Shop and Ruined 4 storey store.

I've painted them up to represent somewhere on the Eastern Front, with a few other bits of scenery I had laying about:








A shot of the rear:


A Russian anti-tank gun for scale. Like a lot of Airfix, it's a little on the smaller side for 20mm, and couldn't really go next to my Valiant Rapid Ruins in Normandy (which are a little larger for 20mm) hence, some scenery for my Slovaks, Germans and Russians to fight over!



I also have the Ruined workshop. I haven't put this based with the others, but it can stand on it's own.




No comments:

Post a Comment